Welcome to Philadelphia VIP
VIP promotes equal justice for the poor by providing civil legal services not otherwise available, collaborating with other legal services organizations and promoting a culture of volunteerism by educating and exposing attorneys and law students to issues of poverty.
- About Philly VIP
- Training & Mentoring
- Get Legal Help
- Support Our Work
- News & Events
LawWorks, a project of Philadelphia VIP, provides pro bono legal assistance for nonprofits and small businesses. Click here for more details.
News & Announcements
- View Pictures from our 2014 Awards Night Here!
- Philadelphia VIP Hosted 2014 Awards Night at the Wilma Theater
- VIP is pleased to announce new additions to 2014 Board of Directors
- VIP Volunteer and Client Featured in Daily News Article
- Fall of 2013 is an award-winning season for Philadelphia VIP
- VIP Board President Matt Lee interviews with Lawyers.com to discuss the negative effects of civil forfeiture
- Philadelphia VIP Hosts 2013 Pro Bono Opportunities Day
- Philadelphia VIP Welcomes New Volunteers with Volunteer Orientation Program
- Making Pro Bono a Cornerstone of Your Career